pátek 16. května 2014

Cinderella with animal face

I guess I have to get used to it, but  I am always surprised how some people can prebend. During the day they behave like an important businessmen and at night they change into pigs. Such a little different Cinderella. Of course, they can not help it. Their excuse is alkohol. They don’t remember anything!



The greatest experts are one of our guests, a group of four young men who come to our hotel every two months for several years. So-called the students, how say to themselves. (Just for information the main one of them is the seventy-eighth year.) They are reportedly studying distance learning in Brno. We suspect, however, that their study is merely a front for drinking. It has not happened yet, that in the night they were sober.

The more often they come, they have a greater belief that without their revenues the hotel goes bankrupt. With some per mille of alcohol in the blood their behaviour smacks of inappropriate familiarity, sovereignty and arrogance. Simply they believe that they can afford everything. I dont know how is it possible, but they think they are charming singers. They began to sit in the reception hall and into the early hours sing, strum the guitar and make (un) happy other guests on the hotel. The fact that specially for them the restaurant should be open longer than the opening hours, they take for granted. However they definitely showed their intelligence on my night shift.

They returned from a night city about one o'clock in the morning and they were very drunk. Instead of going to bed, they sat on the couch opposite the reception. (By the way, I really love those guests who confuse hotel with a pub.) They bought beer and run:

„Hey, baby, we're so  hot, what are you going to do?!“

I don’t answer, I only exchange the alarming view with our security man. I know from the past that it is better not to discuss with such people.

„Look how red is she! She definitely wants it! Stop trying to be shy! We know very well such type of girls who pretend to be ashamed but in reality they want it!“

At that moment security man says: „Keep down guys!“ But silence was just a few minutes.

„I want to fuck,“ told us Mr. Businessman, „what if I will squirt to your mouth?“

I suppose it was to me. Although due to other events we can doubt about it. Security man sent me into the back of the office, because it seemed that the drunks were irritation from my mere presence.  He stood up at the reception desk and confidently asked them if he can still help them with something. (Tactfully said: My god, go to sleep!) The great was our surprise, when they answered:

„Well, yeah, you can help us too, we need to empty our bags…“

I believe that many of you would gave to them something more than what they wanted. However, this is easier said than done. We are the hotel staff and we must always treat with guests with respect and dignity. However, because this experience has bordered on sexual harassment (there are only a few sentences beads presented here for entertainment, in fact we struggled with them until three o'clock in the morning), after the end of the shift, I decided to complain directly at hotel management. And they reacted perfectly. They stopped the students at the check-out and told them, if it happens again, they will not sleep in our hotel anymore.

Today I met with them since then the first time. Fortunately, it was during the day, when they departed. Neither of them looked me in eyes. Mr. Businessman looked very importantly and dictated to me address of his company, which he need to have on the bill. Of course I gave to him it with smile but inside me I thought something else:


„Cinderella with pig face...“



Photos from here:
http://www.pixmac.cz/fotka/%C5%BEe+to+co+je+to+v%C5%A1echno+o++sxsw/000055519187
http://www.pixmac.cz/fotka/pig/00008223962
7

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat